Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Yesterday, I went up to the very top of the 4th building. (In case you don't know, it's in Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University.) A few people and I enjoyed the moment of new-year countdown from there. Many countdown events could be seen from there, so the view was very spectacular. Seeing firework rise from every direction was a real excitement. I wish I had chameleon eyes!

If you want to know what I did before I went to see firework ... I'm not gonna tell you :P

Anyway, the most important part of this post is the following...

I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST NEW YEAR EVER
(This wishing phrase seems to work always.)

Have a nice year, guys and girls!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

change the color of the background please. It's bad for readers' eyes

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger Tunococ said...

Oh, sorry, this is one of the templates "blogger" provides. What should the background color be? Please tell me, I'm protanopic.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home