Thursday, August 16, 2007

In Thailand...

I arrived in Thailand 5 weeks ago (on 7/7/07) but I just have a chance to write this blog post now. (I have to stay at home because I'm sick and there's nothing else to do.)

The first time I arrived, I thought I would take a lot of pictures and post them on this blog, but I underestimated my laziness. So what I'm doing now is telling you what I've done with no pictures. (How boring... I know)
  • My mother and I are learning how to dive. We are expected to complete the beginner course by the end of this month.
  • I was hired to play the piano for voice and flute. Another job should be coming next week.
  • I am doing the research I was doing before I left Thailand last year.
  • I am co-writing (hopefully) 2 papers with people in my lab here.
I'll try to fight my laziness and post some pictures on this blog later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think maybe word "Hopefully" = "Hope P'FU ...lly"

Sunday, September 09, 2007 1:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home