Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I cooked today!

I just cooked my dinner ... quite successfully. This is the first time I cook on my own!

Oh, I almost forget to picture my food! It's partially eaten now... :P


It was a bit overcooked but somehow edible.

And ... not related to the title though, this is my roommate, Mike


I should have introduced him in the last post but I hadn't had his picture ready in this computer. He ate a small piece of my pork and said it was okay, but I don't know if he was telling the truth or he just wanted to encourage me :P. He's nice though.

I don't wanna tell you every time that "That's it for today. I'll keep you informed of my being in the next post", so let's pretend that these sentences are present at the end of every post (of this kind). Thanks :D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your first cooking class. It took me about 2 months until I could eat what I cooked. Anyway, have fun! Stanford seems really big. LSE is only one building...

Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but I don't if he was telling the truth or he just wanted to encourage me
=> u missed a word "know", right?

Anyway, what did u actually cook? I cannot figure from ur pic 555. However it wasn't bad.
Ur roomate looks kind and older than u, right?
How about his major?
And don't disturb him becos of ur snore. \'-'/

Friday, September 29, 2006 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Tunococ said...

Thanks for pointing out my mistake :D I've corrected it.

He's not older, he's younger than me. He'll be 23 on November 9. His major is Management Science and Engineering.

I don't snore but I squeeze my teeth :P

There are a lot of Thai people coming in this year into MS&E department. I think if you are interested, you could apply for it. It shouldn't be too hard to get in that department.

Friday, September 29, 2006 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger bpasu said...

I think, you need not seperate your series into different blogs.

You can try tag/label to categorise your posts.
I suggest tag cloud -
http://phydeaux3.blogspot.com/2006/09/code-for-beta-blogger-label-cloud.html
.

It may make your blog more popular and may easier for you to annouce in MSN name.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's weird though. You're a postgrad already and they put you in a twin room!

Wait a minute, John Nash had a roommate too, u know? Pawin, he's just an illumination. You need to see a doctor. Go now before it's too late and you'll start killing yourself.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 4:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home