Thursday, September 21, 2006

Stanford Newbie

I'm now living in 119 Quillen Court, #500, Stanford, CA 94305. The campus is extremely large compared to Chulalongkorn University. However, free bus services are provided to the public for on-campus transportation. You don't have to be a student or faculty or by some way associated to Stanford University to use these buses.

The weather here is a bit colder than in Bangkok but not too cold, and a lot dryer. I feel as though my lips are going to . . . fracture? (I don't know if this is the right word to use, but I guess you know what I mean.)

My class will start on forthcoming Monday. I've been very busy travelling around and getting necessary things done, so this post is shorter than it's supposed to be. I hope I'll have some more time to update my blogs and webpages (on http://isl2.cp.eng.chula.ac.th/) in the next week.

Glad to see you again ... and see you again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there!!

Have a nice life there na ^_^

Post some picture..!! I would like to see them

Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your life there na.

I'll looking forward to read your blog describing about your life there na.

Good luck!! Yo!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home